Monday, August 30, 2010

{A Continuous Journey to Discover this World and Myself}

I have been MIA for the past couple of months... so let us catch up..
I have been working in Zion National Park for the past 4 months. It has been a life altering experience. I have done so many new things. I have been living in the adventure of the west and have been loving it. Being in such a beautiful place has aloud me to become so intamite with nature. I have felt the breeze from the cliffs, the power of the mountains from under my feet, and the strength of the rock from the grasp of my fingers. these things have given me life. they have made me discover things within myself that i never knew were there. i love who i have become. apart of me wants to believe that that part of me has always been there and now will never leave. but now my journey has come to a close, i fear that my soul will disappear with my departure. but i force this doubt away and hope for a bright future. i will live in the beautiful moment and soak in the time i have left in my gorgeous sanctuary. i hope i make an impact on this world, in the same way it has impacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment