Friday, March 5, 2010

{Khoisan}


Lindenwood had a digital art contest and I entered some of my pictures in it. Students (both graduate and undergrad) submitted animations, graphic designs, digital prints, and photographs. The judges were every selective and only chose about 5 photographs to be on display in Lindenwood's art gallery, and mine was one of them!!
I can not begin to describe to you the feeling of looking at your photograph hanging in an art gallery. I could not thank God enough for this opportunity... I am so humbled! After I found out one of my photos were selected I went to look at it. I went alone and stood and looked at the picture I had seen a hundred times before but in that moment it never looked more beautiful. Looking at the picture was pure worship...
I thank God everyday for the love for photography he has given me, and I am so grateful for this opportunity he put in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment